Privacy and cookies policy
Cybersec Oy https://cybersec.fi
Effective Date: April 8, 2021
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
This may include, but is not limited to, information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, signing up for our newsletter, registering for a seminar, or requesting further services. Such information may include, for example, your name, home and/or business address, email address, telephone number, demographic information such as age, and/or other information that may identify you as an individual. We may also ask you for information when you enter a competition or promotion sponsored by us, sign-up for email newsletters, and when you report a problem with our Website. You can choose not to provide us with some of this information, but doing so may affect your ability to use our Website and our services.
We use information provided by you and/or held about you (including your personal information) in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- For any specific purpose for which it was provided or volunteered.
- To perform analysis and research in relation to transactions, including analyzing our users’ demographics, interests, browsing and viewing preferences.
- To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, modifying and improving the services and Website’s functionality and performance.
- The legal basis for these purposes will typically be that the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests, including to ensure our products and services are properly provided, to promote our products and services, and to provide you with information on our products and services.
Cybersec uses analytics service, such as Google Analytics, to collect and analyze your information. Generally analytics services do not identify individual users. For example, to learn more about Google Analytics practices and to opt out, visit www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
How can you manage information about you?
Changing your email and more: You can ask Cybersec to change or delete your information by sending email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Unsubscribe: If at any time you would like to manage your communications settings, such as unsubscribe from receiving emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How long will the data be stored?
We store your information until we no longer need it to provide the services or until you ask deleting your contact details.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
The Services are hosted and operated in Finland and EU through us and our service providers, and if you do not reside in EU, laws in EU may differ from the laws where you reside. By using the services, you acknowledge and agree that any Personal Data about you, regardless of whether provided by you or obtained from a third party, is being provided to us in Finland and will be hosted on EU servers, and you authorize Us to transfer, store and process your information to and in EU.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Please contact us for further details of applicable retention periods.
We may keep an anonymized form of your personal information, which will no longer refer to you, for statistical purposes without time limits, to the extent that we have a legitimate and lawful interest in doing so.
IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We may collect information about your computer, mobile phone, personal electronic device, and all other similar electronic or mobile devices, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not show personal details that identify you.
For the same reason, we may obtain information about your general internet usage by using a cookie file that is stored on the hard drive of your computer. Cookies are small pieces of information (e.g., cookies, web beacons, pixels, gifs tags or other similar technologies) sent by a web server to a web browser that allow the web server to recognize the web browser. This operates as a piece of data stored on your browser or device, or may identify, compile, aggregate and/or collect information through other means. They help us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service. They enable us:
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- To speed up your searches.
- To recognize you when you return to our Website.
- You can control how your browser handles cookies received from our Website. You can choose to refuse all cookies, or to be prompted before a cookie is saved to your hard drive, or to only accept cookies from certain selected websites that you designate. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org. By refusing to accept cookies from us, you may not be able to use some of the features and functionality available on our Website.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
This Policy may be amended by us at any time. Please check this page periodically to inform yourself of any changes.
PLEASE CONTACT US, IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS REGARDING YOUR PERSONAL DATA OR THIS POLICY
If you have any questions about your personal data or our data policy generally, please contact us: